Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School Days

Everyone (and I mean everyone) was excited for school to start today! The girls had their friend and neighbor Phoebe over for bagels to celebrate, and then we all headed to school together. Evie is in her first year of preschool - she has her own hook for her backpack and will even have show and tell this year! And Nora is in mother's day out. Both were excited to see all their little friends and didn't even notice when I left, although I did get some big hugs from them both. Here are some great pics from the day. Thanks to my good friend Lynn for designing such adorable photo props for their first day. Can we make this a tradition?! Check out our growing girls. Oh, and don't mind Nora's hat - I made the mistake of showing her a new winter hat this morning and she wouldn't take it off until right before we walked into school!







No comments: