Sunday, February 5, 2012

Finally ... Mexico Memories!

Most of you know our Mexico trip after Christmas ended with me in a wheelchair (fractured foot from a fall off a dock into the ocean) and also the demise of my iphone and camera. Well, miracles of all miracles, somehow my pictures survived! Here are a few of my favorites, including one of the last taken on our sunset sail before my big fall ... Thank you Mom and Dad for taking us all on this memorable vacation. Despite a few setbacks, it was a wonderful week!

I bought the girls these adorable shirts on our first night.

The girls hamming it up as always.

This is such a favorite - a framer for sure! Look how they're holding hands, so sweet.

This was the first time they actually loved the beach. We spent hours building sand castles. Mark is a master builder!

Here is our best family shot from the week.

And here is one of the final photos taken with my camera before it (and I) fell into the ocean!

No comments: